SANTA CRUZ – The parish of Our Lady, Star of the Sea, 515 Frederick Street, will be having Stations of the Cross and Lenten Dinners every Friday during Lent.
The Stations of the Cross will be held in the parish church at 6pm, after which dinner can be picked up beginning at 6:30pm.
Takeout Dinner Menu:
- 4 March 2022: Cheese Ravioli w/Red Sauce, Steamed Veggies and Garlic Bread
- 11 March 2022: Fish Tacos (3) served w/side of Rice, Salsa & Chips
- 18 March 2022: Clam Chowder, Fish & Chips
- 25 March 2022: Tilapia served w/Rice, Pico de Gallo & Chips
- 1 April 2022: Vegetarian Pupusas (5) w/Cheese, Pickled Cabbage and Salsa
- 8 April 2022: Shrimp Pasta served w/Garlic Bread & Garden Salad
Cost is $20 per ticket. Drinks and desserts are sold separately.
For more information, call the parish at 831-429-1018.